Publications and Speeches by the NewWorld Team
The United States is experiencing a transformation in commitment toward a clean environment, created in part by historic changes in public attitudes, growing political will, and growing corporate commitment to combat environmental and energy issues. In this section, you can stay abreast of the sweeping public policy changes and related developments being made in energy efficiency, clean energy, water resources and reclamation, waste-to-value, and environmental services.
As markets, technologies and policies evolve, market segments will also evolve to create new investment opportunities.
On Matters That Matter
- The Rise of Environmental Business Markets
- The Rise of Environmental Infrastructure Markets
- The Pleasures and Perils of Private Company Investing
- Impact Investing – Trading Up Not Trading Off
- From Trend to Opportunity – Energy and Energy Efficiency
- From Trend to Opportunity – Water Resources and Reclamation
Other Publications by the NewWorld Team
- Containing Climate Change – Carter F. Bales and Richard D. Duke
- A Strategy to Reduce U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions – Carter F. Bales and Richard D. Duke
- Promoting Economic Recovery through Climate Legislation – Carter F. Bales and Richard D. Duke
Speeches by the NewWorld Team
- Moving Toward a Clean Economy – Carter F. Bales
- Averting Climate Disaster – Carter F. Bales
- Countdown to Climate Disaster – Carter F. Bales
- Thoughts on Developing the Smart Grid – Carter F. Bales
- Moving Toward a Clean Economy – Carter F. Bales. Address at the Clean Economy Network Summit, Washington DC., January 23, 2011.
- Averting Climate Disaster – Carter F. Bales. Address at the Imagine Solutions Conference, Naples, FL., February 23, 2010.