Publications and Speeches by the NewWorld Team
The United States is experiencing a transformation in commitment toward a cleaner environment,
As markets, technologies and policies evolve, market segments will also evolve to create new investment opportunities.
On Matters That Matter
- U.S. Energy Production Subsidies: A Distorted Playing Field
- Renewable Power Generation in a Larger Grid Context
- The Rise of Environmental Business Markets
- The Rise of Environmental Infrastructure Markets
- The Pleasures and Perils of Private Company Investing
- Impact Investing: Trading Up, Not Trading Off
Other Publications and Interviews by the NewWorld Team
- "'Reason for optimism' and concern in the US renewables market," Low Carbon Energy Investor, December 8, 2015. (Link to article. Registration required.)
- "Conversation on ‘Economic Opportunities’ Investing: Carter Bales, NewWorld Capital," Working Capital Review, September 15, 2015.
- Interview with Carter Bales, "Exclusive: NewWorld Capital targets up to $300m for second renewables fund," Low Carbon Energy Investor, June 4, 2015. (Link to article. Registration required.)
- Carter Bales and Silda Wall Spitzer, "Environmental Opportunities An attractive sector for investment," Clean Energy USA: Finance Guide 2015, Clean Energy Pipeline (June 2015).
- Carter F. Bales, "Focus on: Carter Bales," Journal of Environmental Investing 5, no. 2 (2014), pp. 50-54.
- Carter F. Bales and Richard D. Duke, "Containing Climate Change: An Opportunity for U.S. Leadership," Foreign Affairs 87 no. 5 (September/October 2008).
- Carter F. Bales and Richard D. Duke, A Strategy to Reduce U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions: A Message to the Nation, Paper Prepared for The American Response to Climate Change Conference, The Wild Center, Tupper Lake, New York, June 25-26, 2008.
- Carter F. Bales and Richard D. Duke, Promoting Economic Recovery through Climate Legislation, 2009.
- Carter F. Bales, "Countdown to Climate Disaster," 2009.
- Jonathan Kahn, "Green Giant: Can Carter Bales Save the World?," Dealmaker (March/April 2007), 108-114.
Speeches by the NewWorld Team
- Carter F. Bales, "Moving Toward a Clean Economy," Address at the Clean Economy Network Annual Summit, Washington, DC, January 23, 2011.
- Carter F. Bales, "Averting Climate Disaster," Address at the Imagine Solutions Conference, Naples, FL, February 23, 2010.
- Carter F. Bales, "Thoughts on Developing the Smart Grid, Address at the GridWise Alliance Annual Membership Meeting, December 6, 2010.