Other Information and Related Links
- The Cost of Delaying Action to Stem Climate Change - Executive Office of the President of the United States, Council of Economic Advisers
- Myths and Realities of Clean Technologies - McKinsey & Co., 2014
- Sustainable Energy in America Factbook - Bloomberg Finance L.P. and The Business Council for Sustainable Energy, 2014
- Resource Revolution: Tracking Global Commodity Markets - McKinsey Global Institute, 2013
- Energy and Climate Outlook - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2012
- Climate Change 2013 - Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, 2013
- Investing in Climate Change - DB Climate Change Advisors, 2012
- U.S. Building Energy Efficiency Retrofits - DB Climate Change Advisors and The Rockefeller Foundation, 2012
- Renewable Waste Market Insights - Renewable Waste Intelligence, 2011
- U.S. Energy Savings: Opportunities and Challenges - McKinsey & Co., 2010
- Toward a Distributed-Power World - Boston Consulting Group, 2010
- Peak Water Limits to Freshwater Withdrawal and Use - PNAS, 2010
- Analysis of Climate Policy Targets Under Uncertainty - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2009
- Electrical Transmission: Barriers and Policy Solutions - Duke University, 2009
- Heck, Stefan, Matt Rogers, and Paul Carroll (2014) Resource Revolution: How to Capture the Biggest Business Opportunity in a Century. New York, NY: Melcher Media.
- Tercek, Mark and Jonathan Adams (2013) Natures Fortune: How Business and Society Thrive by Investing in Nature. New York, NY: Basic Books.
- Esty, Daniel (2006) Green to Gold: How Smart Companies use Environmental Strategy to Innovate, Create Value, and Build Competitive Advantage. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press.
- Kiernan, Matthew J. (2009) Investing in a Sustainable World: Why Green is the New Color of Money on Wall Street. New York, NY: AMACOM.
- Fishman, Charles (2011) The Big Thirst. New York, NY: Free Press.
- Franta, Greg (2010) Cooling the Warming. Snowmass, CO: Rocky Mountain Institute.