Other Information and Related Links
Reports and Additional Resources
- From the ClearPath Foundation, ClearPath.org provides the comprehensive case for strong American action on clean energy.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, The Future of Solar Energy, Energy Initiative, 2015.
- The Cost of Delaying Action to Stem Climate Change, Executive Office of the President of the United States, Council of Economic Advisers, 2014.
- Better Growth, Better Climate: The New Climate Economy Report – The Synthesis Report, The Global Commission on the Economy and Climate, 2014.
- Myths and Realities of Clean Technologies, McKinsey & Co., 2014.
- Sustainable Energy in America Factbook, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and The Business Council for Sustainable Energy, 2014.
- Resource Revolution: Tracking Global Commodity Markets, McKinsey Global Institute, 2013.
- Energy and Climate Outlook, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2012.
- Climate Change 2013, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, 2013.
- Investing in Climate Change, DB Climate Change Advisors, 2012.
- U.S. Building Energy Efficiency Retrofits, DB Climate Change Advisors and The Rockefeller Foundation, 2012.
- Renewable Waste Market Insights, Renewable Waste Intelligence, 2011.
- U.S. Energy Savings: Opportunities and Challenges, McKinsey & Co., 2010.
- Toward a Distributed-Power World, Boston Consulting Group, 2010.
- Peak Water Limits to Freshwater Withdrawal and Use, PNAS, 2010
- Analysis of Climate Policy Targets Under Uncertainty, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2009.
- Electrical Transmission: Barriers and Policy Solutions, Duke University, 2009.
- “The New Climate Economy,” Presentation by Jeremy Oppenheim, Programme Director of the New Climate Economy at the Global Commission on the Economy and Climate, at NewWorld Capital Group’s Annual Advisory Council Meeting, December 11, 2014.
- Stefan Heck, Matt Rogers, and Paul Carroll, Resource Revolution: How to Capture the Biggest Business Opportunity in a Century, (New York, NY: Melcher Media, 2014).
- Mark Tercek and Jonathan Adams, Nature’s Fortune: How Business and Society Thrive by Investing in Nature, (New York, NY: Basic Books, 2013).
- Daniel Esty, Green to Gold: How Smart Companies use Environmental Strategy to Innovate, Create Value, and Build Competitive Advantage, (New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 2006).
- Matthew J. Kiernan, Investing in a Sustainable World: Why Green is the New Color of Money on Wall Street, (New York, NY: AMACOM, 2009).
- Charles Fishman, The Big Thirst, (New York, NY: Free Press, 2011).
- Greg Franta, Cooling the Warming, (Snowmass, CO: Rocky Mountain Institute, 2010).