Publications & Speeches by the NewWorld Team
The world is experiencing an enormous transformation in commitment to a clean environment, created in part by historic changes in public attitudes, political will, and corporate commitment to combat environmental and energy issues. In this section, you can stay abreast of the sweeping public policy changes and related developments being made in energy efficiency, clean energy, waste-to-value, water resources and reclamation, and environmental services.
As policies, markets and technologies evolve, market segments will also evolve to create new investment opportunities.
Publications by the NewWorld Team
- Containing Climate Change by Carter F. Bales and Richard D. Duke
- A Strategy to Reduce U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions by Carter F. Bales and Richard D. Duke
- Promoting Economic Recovery through Climate Legislation by Carter F. Bales and Richard D. Duke
- The Pleasures and Perils of Private Company Investing by Carter F. Bales and Silda Wall Spitzer
Speeches by the NewWorld Team
- Moving Toward a Clean Economy by Carter F. Bales
- Averting Climate Disaster by Carter F. Bales
- Countdown to Climate Disaster by Carter F. Bales
- Thoughts on Developing the Smart Grid by Carter F. Bales
- Moving Toward a Clean Economy by Carter F. Bales. Address at the Clean Economy Network Annual Summit, Washington DC. January 23, 2011.
- Averting Climate Disaster by Carter F. Bales. Address at the Imagine Solutions Conference, Naples, FL. February 23, 2010.